Another successful knitting nite, although I didn't get much done (I was too busy eating my empanadas and trying to work out what to do with my Baby Alpaca)
M started a new scarf, which is looking GOOD. One of these days she should make something for herself I think!

D started some new fingerless gloves, made from the lovely Purl Alpaca we got at Ally Pally, it really is very lovely yarn - i can't wait to do something with mine!

We had a special guest from Amsterdam visit, a fashion designer to help us out with the direction of our works.. lucky us!

D shows off her new scarf.. looking great!

Our newest member gets straight to business with his scarf - he's one to watch I think. What knitting style and talent. Puts the rest of us to shame.

M started a new scarf, which is looking GOOD. One of these days she should make something for herself I think!

D started some new fingerless gloves, made from the lovely Purl Alpaca we got at Ally Pally, it really is very lovely yarn - i can't wait to do something with mine!

We had a special guest from Amsterdam visit, a fashion designer to help us out with the direction of our works.. lucky us!

D shows off her new scarf.. looking great!

Our newest member gets straight to business with his scarf - he's one to watch I think. What knitting style and talent. Puts the rest of us to shame.



No comments:
Post a Comment