I finished the doll I started at my first Knitting Nite this week. And yes, as you can see - we finally have some arms (now can you see why I haven't been putting them on - I'm not very good at them!). We also have some eyes. I think we're calling this one Purple Party Boy, or Party G I M P. I think he looks a bit like one of the Sand People from Star wars.
Food. Recipes. Crochet. Knitting. Crafts. Han-made things.
Monday, August 04, 2008
We have arms!
I finished the doll I started at my first Knitting Nite this week. And yes, as you can see - we finally have some arms (now can you see why I haven't been putting them on - I'm not very good at them!). We also have some eyes. I think we're calling this one Purple Party Boy, or Party G I M P. I think he looks a bit like one of the Sand People from Star wars.


1 comment:
lets party like its 1999
Post a Comment