Not only did we knit and crochet and gossip, but I scored a little job with D's flat mate, who publishes knitting books - I'm now doing some research for her, which is great as it means I get paid to look at knitting blogs on the Internet - it's like a dream come true. So it really seems that I'm saying GOODBYE to the film industry, which actually makes me pretty happy.
Food. Recipes. Crochet. Knitting. Crafts. Han-made things.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Knitting Nite #3
A few weeks late it seems, but it was a good knitting knit on the 13th August at D's house. We had this yummy risotto, some pretty full on tasty french red wine and some clafoutis from La Bouche, a great french deli/cafe on Broadway Market.


Not only did we knit and crochet and gossip, but I scored a little job with D's flat mate, who publishes knitting books - I'm now doing some research for her, which is great as it means I get paid to look at knitting blogs on the Internet - it's like a dream come true. So it really seems that I'm saying GOODBYE to the film industry, which actually makes me pretty happy.
Not only did we knit and crochet and gossip, but I scored a little job with D's flat mate, who publishes knitting books - I'm now doing some research for her, which is great as it means I get paid to look at knitting blogs on the Internet - it's like a dream come true. So it really seems that I'm saying GOODBYE to the film industry, which actually makes me pretty happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment