So I finished my second home made bag.
This one was for a birthday present for Maaike. It's black corduroy with a lovely blue/greyish cotton lining. I tried to make sure the straps were as strong as possible as I know she seems to carry around half her possessions all the time, so we'll have to see if it holds.
I did discover that my lovely Jones Deluxe sewing machine is probably not great for thicker fabrics (3 or 4 layers of cord seemed to break the needle a few times) but I got there in the end.
She was pretty happy with it when I presented it to her at Knit Nite yesterday (I think) and so am I.
(These photos aren't the greatest as previously mentioned our old little canon is breaking somewhat, I hope to have that rectified soon with an early birthday present, hint hint)
Food. Recipes. Crochet. Knitting. Crafts. Han-made things.


1 comment:
i love this bag!! :D
it survived it's first day of usage with golden stars and balloons
xx
Post a Comment