Food. Recipes. Crochet. Knitting. Crafts. Han-made things.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Knitting Nite #6 (or is it 7?) and we've getting bigger
We had another knit nite the other week. and boy oh boy - have we grown. It's very exciting to get new members, more friends to hang out with.
AK has joined. and I think he's going to be a pretty good knitter actually, he's even made jumpers and things before. This time he wanted to make another jumper - with a baby deer picture on it. At least he won't be making a scarf like we've all been making lately.
A turned up as well - which was a bit of an accident, but she looked like she needed to knit - so the first rule of Knit Nite being "no judging" we welcomed her with open arms. And she might come back for more.
The only issue with having so many members is finding a time when everyone can turn up!
Updates from previous members:
M finished her scarf this evening - and she's pretty happy with it. I reckon it looks ace, I hope her friend appreciated it!!
D has finished her B.U Scarf - finally, and I think that's very very good for her to move onto new projects - which is already is. (note the double meaning)
I've nearly finished my scarf.. but as usual, I have 50 projects on the go and never sure which one to take up.
In other news - I think we have a new name, which will be announced in its own special postings. Watch out for that one.


No comments:
Post a Comment