a few weeks ago. It was pouring with rain, and inside there were little stores selling all sorts of excellent antique-y, old-y, junky stuff. It was a bit odd walking around a garage sale with pints - but I did manage to snag this excellent knitting needle holder, with all the needles in it for 6quid. What a bargain!
Food. Recipes. Crochet. Knitting. Crafts. Han-made things.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Bric-a-Brac bargain
M & M, L and I stumbled across this strange jumble sale in a pub near Columbia Rd
a few weeks ago. It was pouring with rain, and inside there were little stores selling all sorts of excellent antique-y, old-y, junky stuff. It was a bit odd walking around a garage sale with pints - but I did manage to snag this excellent knitting needle holder, with all the needles in it for 6quid. What a bargain!

a few weeks ago. It was pouring with rain, and inside there were little stores selling all sorts of excellent antique-y, old-y, junky stuff. It was a bit odd walking around a garage sale with pints - but I did manage to snag this excellent knitting needle holder, with all the needles in it for 6quid. What a bargain!


No comments:
Post a Comment